Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sometimes my brother inspires me

I can look at my brother and sometimes he inspires me to go further than i think i can. I started this paper because of him and if you ever read any of his collage articles, you will see why. I remember reading an article that he wrote about Prop. 48 and it had me saying Hmm. He has been in just about every NFL stadium and covered the 1995 Super Bowl. So Kevin if you read this, Thank you for being my big brother. I know you didn't have a choice, but i hope i haven't disappointed you as your little brother.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have over 20 years experience as a Graphic Designer as well as over 9 years as Publisher, Editor, Staff, and Guest Writer for various newsletters, newspapers, and magazines. As President/CEO of 411 Sports & Entertainment (411 S&E), I provide the latest information in sports and entertainment to the masses in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex and in various cities across the United States. Currently being published twice per month, 411 Sports & Entertainment is the only African American sports newspaper in the nation.